Visit Pathway Pharmacy today to find every kind of pharmaceutical service you may need. Our goal is to provide efficient patient support every day. Individuals that are seeking further assistance on how to access any of our practical services (or if there are any services not on our list) should contact our friendly and helpful staff in-person or by calling in-store. In addition to our traditional prescription dispensing services, we offer a variety of options for the local community. If we cannot provide the service, we work with other providers who can.
Vaccinations and preventative travel vaccines.
- Flu shots available every year.
- Please disclose to both your doctor and pharmacist where you will be travelling to and learn about all of the necessary precautions for travel vaccinations.
Pathway Pharmacy offers certified fitters that can help with over the counter and prescription stockings.
One of the major problems that patients may frequently encounter with pharmacies is having different refill schedules. This in turn affects adherence to use and instructions, which can become more cumbersome for patients to stay adherent to medications. Our system is to align all medications so that all prescriptions may be picked up on the same day.
Never forget or have the burden and hassle of remembering when to refill your routine/repeat prescriptions. We run daily reports so we let you know when you are running out of your medications so you don’t have to worry about scheduling refills or coming in. Pathway Pharmacy has you covered and will always have your refills in order.
At Pathway Pharmacy, we are very passionate about diabetes care and we work closely with the Diabetic Health Team to create individualized goals on medications and lifestyle regimens to improve your health. Stay on track with help from your local healthcare providers at Pathway.
The “Medschecks Program” is a free service where individuals can address any lifestyle or medication issues to avoid overprescribing and instructional errors.
Pathway Pharmacy offers a program called “Dispill” – patients and customers can group all medications into one card which can then be removed for convenient travel purposes. The card will always have a list of the medications, description of tablets and additionally, if your medications need to be taken on alternate days, it will be conveniently placed in the correct spot for ease of use and to avoid mistakes.
(Inquire if your home/delivery address is applicable)
- Blood pressure readings
- Prescription compounding
- Medication disposal
Our staff is trained to administer point of care tests that can help with managing some of your disease states. We are constantly obtaining certifications to add more services for our patients.
- INR for Warfarin Patients: We use a test kit to check your International Normalized Ratio (INR) and we can make changes and update your doctor about how you are doing on your Warfarin therapy.
- Blood sugar: Get your blood sugar checked to see if you are at high risk of diabetes or to check the progress of your medication and lifestyle regiment if you already have diabetes
- Blood Pressure: We have new calibrated blood pressure machines that can be checked at patient request.